Cu-Alloy wires consists of nickel, titanium and copper. The addition of copper to the alloy enhances the thermal-reactive properties of the wire. The Cu-Alloy wires with the unique thermal-reactive property and mechanics provide a wide range of choice for different cases.
Cu-Alloy is specifically calibrated for use with the ProMIM system and its smooth surface to reduce the sliding friction. Cu-Alloy wires activated temperature is close to mouth temperature and is soft in room temperature to facilitate engagement. It falls within a very efficient force range when used with the large round or rectangle sizes.
- Cu-Alloy wires loading forces are smaller then the nickel titanium counterparts
- Due to the lower hysteresis of Cu-Alloy wires unloading (springback) properties facilitate fast, efficient tooth movement
- A unique springback characteristic provides continuous forces
- More resistant to permanent deformation than other nickel-titanium wires
- Smooth surface to lower down the friction between wires and brackets
- Ovoid, Nature or D-Form
- Upper and Lower
- Round and Rectangular:
.013, .014, .016, .018
.014 x .025, .016 x .025, .018 x .025
- 10 Pieces / Pack